Spark speakers - Sea-Doo Spark Forum
 16Likes

post #1 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-14-2014, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Default Spark speakers

Anybody install any kind of speakers on there spark that you can use through your phone or iPod if so pics please
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-14-2014, 11:42 AM

I was wondering that too.
post #3 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-14-2014, 02:22 PM

have you ever seen setup's that other people have on other skii's?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 08:21 AM

Earlier this year I found a Waterproof, Floating Bluetooth Speaker that I use a bungie to strap to the rear of the seat. I use my iPhone in a waterproof case in the glove box to play music from.
post #5 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPIJAY View Post
Earlier this year I found a Waterproof, Floating Bluetooth Speaker that I use a bungie to strap to the rear of the seat. I use my iPhone in a waterproof case in the glove box to play music from.
could you send a link to that speaker?
I need one!
Usually I drill a small 3mm headphone hole in the glove box and put earbuds through with the iPod or phone in the glove box lol but that's older machines. Don't know if I'd do it to the spark yet maybe 2018
post #6 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poedic603 View Post
could you send a link to that speaker?
I need one!
Usually I drill a small 3mm headphone hole in the glove box and put earbuds through with the iPod or phone in the glove box lol but that's older machines. Don't know if I'd do it to the spark yet maybe 2018
I just put Velcro on the top of the glove box and on an old MP3 player and attach it to the glove box so I can change songs back and forth without being a distracted driver? LOL I use wrap around (Behind the neck ) Headphones and it works perfect.
Can still hear the surroundings but listen to music also.

The Hull Makes the Difference"
89SP, 91XP, 93XP, 93WBlaster 94XP, 95HX, 95XP-L, 96GSX, 97XP, 98XP-L, 2002GTX, 2003 GTX-SC, 2008 RXT-X Superski ALL SOLD, 09 Spyder Can Am Roadster.2012 Spyder Can Am RT. Sea Doo Spark!!!!!
post #7 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 06:21 PM

Just bought a waterproof bluetooth speaker today for the boat and spark. Brand is boom and its called the swimmer. $60. Waterproof to 3 feet deep water for 30 minutes. Sounds between good to great. Looking forward to tying it off the boat while we swim and see how it sounds reflecting off and around the water. Will update wednesday!!!
spark-orion likes this.
post #8 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justflyinglow View Post
Just bought a waterproof bluetooth speaker today for the boat and spark. Brand is boom and its called the swimmer. $60. Waterproof to 3 feet deep water for 30 minutes. Sounds between good to great. Looking forward to tying it off the boat while we swim and see how it sounds reflecting off and around the water. Will update wednesday!!!

Yes keep us posted I am in the mArket for a good speaker

Using Tapatalk
post #9 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 07:47 PM

I bought an 'Ecorox' from Exoxgear: www.ecoxgear.com/ecorox

It's a great little speaker and you can stick it on different mounts.

I bought it with the intention of mounting it on the bars and bluetoothing music from my phone, but it's not quite loud enough. It's close, so maybe one of the larger Ecoxbt speakers would work. (Although larger so not as easy to mount)

We use it now when the ski is parked somewhere to lend a bit of ambience.
post #10 of 111 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 08:51 PM

Hey guys,

My personal favorite waterproof Bluetooth speaker that I use on my Sparks is the Braven BRV-1 Rugged Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker | BRAVEN BRV-1 | BRAVEN

This speaker is just loud enough when beached or anchored up somewhere. You can also use it to charge your phone if you need a bar or two to get you by. It comes with a tether that I use to tie to the back of the seat when not moving. When cruising I put it right over my speedometer. Normal price is $149 but I've seen it on sale at Office Depot for $99 - I've played this speaker all day on the water, fully submerged it and still no issues. I've owned this speaker for 6 months and the battery is the same as day one. Highly recommend this for the sound quality, waterproof, durability and portability.
skennedy71 and Wakeskatr72 like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page