SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold her fast :( Bitter sweet. I just didn't have the time for her to justify $180 a month in marina fees to only use her once a month or less. I found a good buyer though. Happy to have $6,000 added to the bank and one less bill though :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sold her fast :( Bitter sweet. I just didn't have the time for her to justify $180 a month in marina fees to only use her once a month or less. I found a good buyer though. Happy to have $6,000 added to the bank and one less bill though :)

awww, yeah $180 for marina fee ouch ooo never. always have a garage. but the good part you have funds to knock out other bills lol >:D

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes. garage is great if you have a ski but I don't even have a car. I chose jet ski over car haha. In Miami all you need is a bike :p

·
Registered
196 Posts
yes. garage is great if you have a ski but I don't even have a car. I chose jet ski over car haha. In Miami all you need is a bike :p
wow interesting, next time i am in miami im going to message you personally to go for a ride lol well like stated in many ventures the less things you have the much more peaceful life you have. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.