SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Been using my dads 2000 GTS model and it seems to be way more stable in the water then the spark when riding 3 up. My wife, son and I ride our recently purchased 3up model and it is very unstable with all three of us on it. Is there anyway to make it more stable or is it just this model?

·
Registered
233 Posts
All,

Been using my dads 2000 GTS model and it seems to be way more stable in the water then the spark when riding 3 up. My wife, son and I ride our recently purchased 3up model and it is very unstable with all three of us on it. Is there anyway to make it more stable or is it just this model?
It's the model they really aren't a true 3 seater. a 2.5 seater maybe. meaning 3 very small adults or 2 adults and a small child. the 3 up rides ok with 2 adults but still feels a little unstable. they are really meant to be a playful ski more reminiscent of the 90's jet ski's for 3 people you would want a full size PWC, they just aren't a full size PWC.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah what they said. Even the bottom line Yamaha EXs are much more stable with passengers. These are squirly even when I have one 9 year old passenger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts