SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Spark HO 90 2Up. Never had any issues. First time out this season it had about a 1/4 tank of fuel from last season and I filled up with the highest octane fuel available at the pump. Took off for first run and would run past 28 mph and overall felt rough. Pushed around the lake for about 20 min hoping it would pass through any old fuel issues with no luck. RPMs I believe would get into the 5k area. Ran fine on last run of last year and was winterized by a Seadoo dealer. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
25 Posts
have you checked your wear ring for damage or clogged up ? first place id look.. then check impeller for damage possibly too

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever figure out the problem? I have the exact same thing. Took it in for service. No impeller or ring issue. Want to charge $150 to put it on the water to test.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My wifes 2014 has been having intermittant power loss on hers for the last 2 rides . I pulled the top off for the first time since new and changed the plugs. Although they still looked like new at 150 hours one must have had an internal crack in the insulator and it runs fine again. It started and idled fine but just had a hesitation like you were at partial throttle for a few seconds before going to full power.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2015 sparks three up running really rough cost maintenance required on the screen what do you think it Ran a little rough last time I had it out but a kick out of that and ran really good and then I took it out this season and it was running really rough and it won’t it’s just keeps running rough

·
Registered
24 Posts
EVERYBODY LISTEN !

I had this exact issue. I can almost guarantee if you change your spark plugs and fuel filter this will all go away immediately. ANYTIME you leave gas in your tank through the winter you will foul up the fuel filter. Do these two things and it will run like new again. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, NEVER take it to a dealership to have it done for you unless you like throwing away $600 to $1000 on absolute bullshit. The dealerships will only rip you off. YouTube has plenty of videos on exactly how to do these two things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts