SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Wow no new colors? Bummer. I think wraps are about the same price as buying just the plastic on the colored part of the ski anyway though.

It looks like there is also an option for a " tow epro " enhancement so that's new. I wonder if it holds a wakeboard too or if its just like the ski pylonn thingee.

I don't know why when things get leaked the companies don't just release their info on their website earlier than planned. People are wanting to get full info so they can plan future purchases. From what I heard Yamaha already released their 2015 info so you think Seadoo would want to get it going with theirs. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
It looks like it's available on the non-IBR models as well. The price is $199.99. I'm thinking about pre-ordering 2 Sparks now in order to get the extra year of extended warranty, but I can't decide whether or not to get VTS. It seems like a fair price. What do you think?

·
Registered
916 Posts
It says here available on IBR equipped ones only

http://www.sea-doo.com/watercraft/sea-doo-spark/specs.tablet.html

Even if you pre-order they may still charge you to install the $199.99 VTS so you may want to ask them that as far as the pre-ordering goes. It could cost far more than the part for installation.

From what I heard from others with VTS they said it makes riding on choppy water far more comfortable.

·
Registered
274 Posts
It might be as easy as adding a module like cruise. I'm not sure. My guess if your able to will be around $200.
the kit is $220 cdn. not sure what that translates to $us but it comes with the switch and wiring needed as well as the hardware to hook up to the nozzle, not sure how long it would take to install the kit or if the deck needs to come off for sure but one thing for sure it will definitely add to the playfulness of the spark!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.