SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

2016 with 30hrs, fuel sensor defective?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ivang217 
#1 · (Edited)
So I’ve been riding the past two days now. Maybe 3-4hours a day, and yesterday I hit a decent size wave got some air and as I land the fuel sensor defectived lights up across the display and a loud beep, didn’t think of it as much because I searched it up when I got home and was like well it seems common, then today when I was would riding, just doing some 180s and 360s when it goes off again. The spark only has about 30hours on it, bought it with 23hours on it. I bought a warranty from the dealership but I haven’t got a chance to call them to see if it will cover it. Was wondering if you guys/girls come across the issues and if so what you did to fix it or just bypass it for the time being. The weather is just picking up here in Washington/Oregon and don’t wanna be out for to long. Tank was at half way mark today when it happened. Didn’t fill up because I knew I wasn’t gonna be out long.
Thank you in advance!

Sorry guys I just realized I posted in the wrong page. Gonna make another post in the correct page

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.