SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here that can give us some reliable insider news on what to expect for 2017. I am considering waiting for the new one. Just a personal timing question (with my new bungalow being built and all).

-Hoping we get DESS system factory installed on all models.

I appreciate everyones time in advance.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Anyone here that can give us some reliable insider news on what to expect for 2017. I am considering waiting for the new one. Just a personal timing question (with my new bungalow being built and all).

-Hoping we get DESS system factory installed on all models.

I appreciate everyones time in advance.
Besides being a new jetski out of factory, its to early to tell in a month or so we should begin to hear stuff about the spark

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just hope that:

- no new engine with more HP-- at least for the next 3-4 years.
- no new and improved seat... unless we can purchase it for our older sparks and just put it on.
- colours remain unchanged from this year.

As you can see, I'm a little against innovation until the product is 5-6 years old. I HATE buying something and then a better version comes out a year after... arggg!!!
Affects my resale ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) !!!!

I didn't even want the 2015 just because the new colours and the grips are much better on the 2016.

Anything else should be added to the list by current Spark owners?

Thanks,

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you watch the original promotional video on the Spark, from 2013, you'll see the blue and red in the showroom behind the people speaking, as well as a grape-purple colour as well. *hint hint*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.