SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last year we bought two brand new Seadoo Sparks. A 2up and a 3up. Last fall, I winterized them in accordance with the instructions in the owners manual (pain in the a$$, btw). Today I reinstalled the batteries (another pain in the a$$) and fired them up. BOTH of them immediately gave a loud, long beep, and the check engine warning came on. I absolutely hate paying dealerships to do things I can do myself so I’m hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. Please help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, did you solve the issue yet? I too am having issues after a normal winter storage. I think I have fouled spark plugs again!!!
Not finding much help on these forums. very few replies. Either no one has a clue or just don't bother to help a guy out.
Sparks a very popular and I'm sure others experience the same issues.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have you tendered your battery at all during winterization? You will loose a great deal of juice if you did not. Also wondering what you did to winterize that was such a pain.. it’s quite simple. Past few years I’ve simply ran antifreeze through, took out battery, and changed oil and have had zero issues

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did the same thing. We forgot to reconnect a wire disconnected to unscrew the coil pack to access the spark plug. I ran an entire season with this disconnected. Only problem was it was hard to start and the check engine light. It ran great once started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts