SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought two 2021Sparks Trixx 3up and cannot get the VTS and Sport mode to activate on either Seadoo. I have already surpassed the 5 hour break in period and still nothing. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought two 2021Sparks Trixx 3up and cannot get the VTS and Sport mode to activate on either Seadoo. I have already surpassed the 5 hour break in period and still nothing. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
same here! i havent passed 5 hours yet but neither vts or sport mode work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer said it’s a BRP issue and it needs to go back to the dealer? We’ll see how it goes. A bit of a nuisance if you ask me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
These are limp modes that have to be unlocked by Can Am themselves your dealer will need to contact his rep and get and unlock code for the machine. Hope this was helpful. Have 2 brand new trixx myself. Brother is a dealer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice, i really dug in on a 2020 in may, delivery was slow but got great price with trailer, chaneed all all parts for perform a nice upgrades, and flashed it. Also got all accessories too. Love it. i checked on a 2021 but not much price difference for what i paid. And no sense getting rid of it i spent too much on parts.... at least ill have it for when u upgrade to a larger unit down the road. When this COVID crap is gone...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah no real difference. Im not convinced they did anything more than just start calling them a different year mid production.

Getting one in the production shortage was a win. I was willing to go for a '19 even. Fortunately I found a new 2021, unfortunately it hasn't been runnable yet, in the shop since I bought it. Engine blows fuses, no reverse, no, brake, no performance modes, bucket doesn't return to normal position. I'm stil waiting for repair and hoping I get some rides this summer.

I am going to opt out of the second and third I was looking for and get a gp1800 instead.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had an early 2020 but it was broken and my dealer hid it so i Got a later run, I noticed some design and material changes throughout. But with all the upgades it makes it such a nice and fun ski. When it added the all performance parts and such, then the sponsons and the more premium seat it became more stable. I have a 2up. Let me know if you me to exchange and tips or pics on my upgrades and accessories and how the perform or look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The seadoo aftermarket bigger nicer color, with more foam. it’s in the catalog. it should of came stock. It’s night and day. you can right sitting down full speed no discomfort, and entirely more stable. Add some better sponsons and it’s a great Combo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts