SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been able to pull off a 360 on flat water? I've been trying but ski seems to hook up on me about 3/4 of the way around.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Same here, ive been trying but always get held up around 3/4, maybe more speed will do it

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried more speed, enough that I didnt think I was going to get thrown off. From my tests anything over 30, it seems to hook up really well instead of spin.

Basically how Ive been trying this is cruise 28-30, steer left, put all my weight on back right foot, cut hard right and nail it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
So have you nailed it yet? You should try to take out a GoPro on your Seadoo Spark so that we can get some video of your 360 once you pull it off. What do you mean by "hook up?"

·
Registered
318 Posts
What about removing the sponsons? My old polaris didnt have any any I could whip it around and do tailslides.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I have not nailed it. My term hooking up would come from street terms of gripping, traction, etc.

If I go over 30 and cut the steering to the right and nail the gas, it just seems to want to turn really fast instead of spin, slide, etc. I feel if I do it any faster, I will be with the fishes.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have tried more speed, enough that I didnt think I was going to get thrown off. From my tests anything over 30, it seems to hook up really well instead of spin.

Basically how Ive been trying this is cruise 28-30, steer left, put all my weight on back right foot, cut hard right and nail it.
Can you post a video? Not that I don't believe you but it would be nice to get a visual.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
yeah he was flying! Ive tried but its very hard to hold on when turning that quickly, getting thrown off is only so fun after a few times

1 - 12 of 12 Posts