SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They might have remove the 3up accessories because I wanted it orange and they didn't have it in 2up

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Your seat is normal for a 2up. Your stickers are for a 3up. look to see if you can tell where the 3up extension was bolted it should be easy to see. Although the 2 up and 3up top decks are DIFFRENT so I'm guessing wrong stickers. Lazy workers.lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You just literally cannot fit three on a two up. I have a three up and it's tight. If you tow the third person out, i think the second person could sit backwards to spot.

·
Registered
259 Posts
They might have remove the 3up accessories because I wanted it orange and they didn't have it in 2up

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
It's possible that the dealer could have taken the rear deck off and changed the seat to a 2up but probably more likely that the factory put the wrong sticker on it.
I've never had the Water PO-PO check my sticker...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your seat is normal for a 2up. Your stickers are for a 3up. look to see if you can tell where the 3up extension was bolted it should be easy to see. Although the 2 up and 3up top decks are DIFFRENT so I'm guessing wrong stickers. Lazy workers.lol.
the decks are the exact same....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts