SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics of some of the fun we have been having. We have a Bubble Gum 2 Up HO and a Yellow 2 Up HO

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Photos were taken on either a Nikon D4 or Nikon point and shoot water proof camera.

I am on the east coast of Australia at Brisbane, so the pics are either in Moreton Bay or Somerset Dam.

I am an off road Trail Bike Rider that has had enough of breaking bones and the hot dusty trails, so this a nice change.

Having a blast on the sparks, we ride every weekend, and will be going out to the dams for 4 days over Australia day long weekend, so plenty of riding to do.

Loving the Spark.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Photos were taken on either a Nikon D4 or Nikon point and shoot water proof camera.

I am on the east coast of Australia at Brisbane, so the pics are either in Moreton Bay or Somerset Dam.

I am an off road Trail Bike Rider that has had enough of breaking bones and the hot dusty trails, so this a nice change.

Having a blast on the sparks, we ride every weekend, and will be going out to the dams for 4 days over Australia day long weekend, so plenty of riding to do.

Loving the Spark.
Mountain Biking or ADV motorcycles?

actually scratch that broken bones, Mountain biker LOL :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Loving the Spark.
At least with a PWC, if you fall off you just need to make sure you can swim, no need to worry about breaking anymore bones!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We leave from Redcliffe to go across to Moreton Island. On a smooth day it took us 30 mins, the last time was pretty rough and took us an hour each way. Moreton bay can be a very horrible place at times, and at others, an amazing place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Won't find me on a motorcycle :D
Maybe some entry-level 250cc, but thats it. Don't want broken bones or to lose my life. At least on water we're much safer
You can still hurt yourself on the water, I have had a few offs from the Spark at high speed in the waves. Knocked the head a bit loose, but at least all of my limbs were ok.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.