SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics of some of the fun we have been having. We have a Bubble Gum 2 Up HO and a Yellow 2 Up HO

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
and this my friends is why sea doo has a hit on their hands! best part is you can get two sparks for the price of one larger sled ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. Do you have a panoramic lens?

I see some nice mountains in the back ground. Are you on the west coast?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Now you need to turbocharge it and do some more epic riding of the waves! And of course share the pictures with us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Photos were taken on either a Nikon D4 or Nikon point and shoot water proof camera.

I am on the east coast of Australia at Brisbane, so the pics are either in Moreton Bay or Somerset Dam.

I am an off road Trail Bike Rider that has had enough of breaking bones and the hot dusty trails, so this a nice change.

Having a blast on the sparks, we ride every weekend, and will be going out to the dams for 4 days over Australia day long weekend, so plenty of riding to do.

Loving the Spark.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Photos were taken on either a Nikon D4 or Nikon point and shoot water proof camera.

I am on the east coast of Australia at Brisbane, so the pics are either in Moreton Bay or Somerset Dam.

I am an off road Trail Bike Rider that has had enough of breaking bones and the hot dusty trails, so this a nice change.

Having a blast on the sparks, we ride every weekend, and will be going out to the dams for 4 days over Australia day long weekend, so plenty of riding to do.

Loving the Spark.
Mountain Biking or ADV motorcycles?

actually scratch that broken bones, Mountain biker LOL :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Loving the Spark.
At least with a PWC, if you fall off you just need to make sure you can swim, no need to worry about breaking anymore bones!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Won't find me on a motorcycle :D
Maybe some entry-level 250cc, but thats it. Don't want broken bones or to lose my life. At least on water we're much safer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We leave from Redcliffe to go across to Moreton Island. On a smooth day it took us 30 mins, the last time was pretty rough and took us an hour each way. Moreton bay can be a very horrible place at times, and at others, an amazing place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Won't find me on a motorcycle :D
Maybe some entry-level 250cc, but thats it. Don't want broken bones or to lose my life. At least on water we're much safer
You can still hurt yourself on the water, I have had a few offs from the Spark at high speed in the waves. Knocked the head a bit loose, but at least all of my limbs were ok.

·
Registered
430 Posts
At least with a PWC, if you fall off you just need to make sure you can swim, no need to worry about breaking anymore bones!
thats not true. you can break bones just as easily.

hitting the water at high speeds is just as painful as hitting the ground. newtons third law!! ouch

1 - 19 of 19 Posts