SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Orca,
More a fiddly job, they really don't align very well. I have installed several sets of graphics on our vehicles and my sons many different dirt bikes and none of them ever align as I think they should for the cost.
The reg numbers were printed as part of the wrap.
I will be installing the same set on my Pineapple in a few days, hopefully Sunday afternoon.

Here's another pic from the other side.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Orca,
More a fiddly job, they really don't align very well. I have installed several sets of graphics on our vehicles and my sons many different dirt bikes and none of them ever align as I think they should for the cost.
The reg numbers were printed as part of the wrap.
I will be installing the same set on my Pineapple in a few days, hopefully Sunday afternoon.

Here's another pic from the other side.
Yeah it looks wicked!

It's helpful to know you've done this a few times as well. I've never used vinyl wrap before, but I'm keen to give it a go.

I reckon I'll order one of the SCS Unlimited kits as well. I'd love to see some shots of your pineapple Spark once you've wrapped it too!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it looks wicked!

It's helpful to know you've done this a few times as well. I've never used vinyl wrap before, but I'm keen to give it a go.

I reckon I'll order one of the SCS Unlimited kits as well. I'd love to see some shots of your pineapple Spark once you've wrapped it too!
There are a couple of videos on scs website on how to install and several on YouTube about installing graphics. Watch a few of videos and decide which way you feel comfortable with. I use the wet method as this allows for easier correction of crooked decals.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks wicked. Did you have a hard time sticking them on? And what did you use to clean the plastics before you stuck them on?
Thanks Gizmok, they were not too hard to install. I cleaned the plastic with a diluted solution of acetone. Aka finger nail polish remover.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah it looks wicked!

Pineapple completed today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.