SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I started my Seadoo, it showed a low-battery message. After I shut off my seadoo, a whirring noise continued like a pump or fan sound in the engine compartment. The only way I could get it to stop was to disconnect the battery. What was still running and why?

·
Registered
379 Posts
the only thing I can think of is the fuel pump running to make that noise.

Fix your low voltage first charge the battery then see

·
Registered
274 Posts
When I started my Seadoo, it showed a low-battery message. After I shut off my seadoo, a whirring noise continued like a pump or fan sound in the engine compartment. The only way I could get it to stop was to disconnect the battery. What was still running and why?
you machine doesn't have a bilge pump in it does it? I had one in mine and it would run for about 2 mins after i shut it off. Other than that the only thing that I can think of that could be running would be the fuel pump or maybe the throttle body servo, both should not run after you shut it off, so maybe there is a relay sticking on or something, but if you have a low battery message coming one when it is running you have an issue you need to have looked at before you head out on the water again. if could be related to the sound you heard after it was shut off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts