SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten my spark back from the dealer and noticed if I kept the handle bars straight, I would do a complete circle to the right. I got out and adjusted it and it was back to normal.....for about 20 minutes. The alignment keeps going out and I have to adjust it every ride, multiple times. Does anyone else have this issue?? Its easy to align but its a pain in the a$$ and very unsafe. Any suggestions on what to do? Really do not want to have to take it back to the dealer, have had many issues with them and had about enough.... :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Legally they have to do something about it. You are not allowed to sell a motorized item that is having stearing issues and can cause safety unless you signed a AS IS clause.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Check the bracket that goes through the hull up top and make sure its in the hole and the mounting screws were installed. Check both ends of the cable as well . You need to find this issue before someone gets hurt.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had the same problem but after adjusting it, it hasn't gone back and mine was also to the right. Also make sure you put the lock ring on securely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, I did do it right, I have double, triple checked everything, and still no luck with it holding a straight line. I know its a safety issue and sometimes I lose the ability to make a quick right turn or being able to tur right at all. Im just trying to figure it out on my own so it doesn't have to sit in the dealership shop for the last 3 months of the summer while I get the run around yet again.

·
Registered
51 Posts
After riding mine for a while after I adjusted it I noticed that I now have a decent sized dead zone when going through the middle of the bars (turning left to right/ right to left). I can still turn perfectly fine, I just don't like the feeling of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.