SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a lot of South Florida people is there anybody in Central Florida peeps? I go out to the butler chain usually almost every Tuesday last time I went I saw another yellow Spark wondering if it's anyone on here?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm near the Kissimmee area, In Davenport area actually. I usually ride the Winter Haven chain of lakes, Lake Hamilton specifically.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am in Kissimmee, ride in St. Cloud, Ocoee, Butler Chain, Clermont, and Ponce Inlet once in a while and also Moss Park. would like to have a get together of other spark riders like the south florida gang have done

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm, not too active here. I'm in Lake Placid with my Spark through Feb. Maybe get together?

On a somewhat related note, we're thinking about moving to Florida. Interested in a place with lakefront or lake access to one of the chains. What areas would you recommend? Would like to look around while we are here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
in Lakeland, pop in for an afternoon quicky around here from time to time, other than that, the winter haven chain is where I go.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm in Sanford and will ride just about anywhere I can. I mostly ride in the St. Johns River and Ponce Inlet just because they are close.

I know this is an old thread but I'd love to meet up with other Spark owners for a ride. Any excuse to go out is good enough for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sunday near sanbeil island there is a party going on.. It's called picnic island.. They will have. A stage ,music , drinks.. It's going to be a blast.. Lmk if anyone from here is going

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes saw that on facebook. Would love to go, quite a drive for me. Unfortunately i have to work anyways, my holiday.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I took my Spark on the St. Johns River back in May. Had a blast. I had a few people on bigger skis ride up and stop me to ask questions about the Spark.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea I went to pinic island they day.. It was a blast... I went in my spark and followed my buddies while they were on boats..

·
Registered
2 Posts
vacation help

hey florida guys. im from wisconsin. my brother and i are looking to bring the jet skis down there for a winter vacation. looking for good places to jet ski may be get a little group together if your interested. im looking for good places to go maybe throw in a lake side bar or two? any info is helpful.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes lots of places in Florida, central east coast you have Ponce inlet with disappearing island, St. Johns river which runs into many springs, and several lakes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts