SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I haven't heard of anything, and I would figure that some people would post about it if there was a continuing problem. It would be great to get a bit more info from Joe though. Its pretty disappointing that the bars would break after having them replaced already.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I broke two before the recall and now the recall bars. This set lasted two months. The first lasted two weeks and the second one day. Not sure what to do yet. I only ride on a small private lake, but I do ride it hard. Looking at the worx system, but it does not look like it was designed for IBR.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I broke two before the recall and now the recall bars. This set lasted two months. The first lasted two weeks and the second one day. Not sure what to do yet. I only ride on a small private lake, but I do ride it hard. Looking at the worx system, but it does not look like it was designed for IBR.
Do you think that you are actually riding the Spark improperly? You must be awfully hard on it if you are able to break the bars that quickly. What are you doing on it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know how to ride and already admit to riding it hard. I was not asking for your opinion on why they broke. Find something better to do with your time

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know how to ride and already admit to riding it hard. I was not asking for your opinion on why they broke. Find something better to do with your time
Pfft... I think Neptune was only tryin' to help, Joe. Three sets of bars, we're told, but as soon as anyone questions it in any way, there's a full-on attack in response.

Just a bit weird IMO but hopefully you get back on the water soon.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I haven't heard of anything, and I would figure that some people would post about it if there was a continuing problem. It would be great to get a bit more info from Joe though. Its pretty disappointing that the bars would break after having them replaced already.
This is true, in general people are quick to post about their bad experience and disappointment. At least with us not seeing reports yet... it's a good sign... so far.

·
Registered
29 Posts
broke my before bars and broke my after bars in 2 hours of riding. my ski has 15 hours on it and has had 2 sets. my riding season is over anyways way too cold in ny now so im all winterized till next year

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Pfft... I think Neptune was only tryin' to help, Joe. Three sets of bars, we're told, but as soon as anyone questions it in any way, there's a full-on attack in response.

Just a bit weird IMO but hopefully you get back on the water soon.
Yup, I agree, didn't see anything wrong with his question and how he said it.

But, back on topic...
Please do continue to keep us posted on how things go for you, we appreciate it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts