SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I wanted an orange Spark, but was able to get a white one sooner (due to availability) from the dealer that I work at. I'm planning on buying orange body parts to immediately install on my white spark. Would anyone want the leftover white body parts?

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Yes I had considered it as a possibility in the future. Then I could hang on the other panels and put them on the ski's if I decided to sell, or there was damage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking around $325-$350 plus shipping. Keep in mind that I won't have the ski for a few more weeks. That's a reasonable price IMO. Retail just for the body pieces is about $465 (without decals). Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there is anyone who would want to trade me brand new Orange for brand new White, that would be an option as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got orange... exactly what I wanted out of the available choices.

But - if I had my choice, BLUE would be my 1st pick. Why no blue? Maybe they'll make them down the line and I can swap in.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I got orange... exactly what I wanted out of the available choices.

But - if I had my choice, BLUE would be my 1st pick. Why no blue? Maybe they'll make them down the line and I can swap in.
or you can even consider wrapping it in blue vinyl, which would help you achieve that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts