SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

Any market for used hull shell only packages?

20K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  Deathstar24 
#1 ·
Guys, I have some donor hull packages starting to stack up in our shop. Anyone have a way to move these or is anyone in need of them? Just the hull alone is 1750 bucks. Looking to move entire package as shown in photos for around 1500. Have all paperwork for skis in hand.

Engines and all rigging used in yacht tender production boats.

Let me know if anyone has any interest.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
So surprised you don't have any repies yet. I had my hull damaged by the dealer but it was repairable and they did that. I know they take up some room but if you can hold on to them evetually people will be looking for them. Maybe you can hang them up out of the way until there's a buyer, it's a good deal if you need it. Good luck.

#11 ·
It actually works out really well for all. We get our skis at just above cost still crated with no prep. Takes us about 2-3 hours to completely strip everything we need carefully. And then Someone gets a smoking deal on a complete hull/deck package at about 1/3 what it would cost to buy those parts. Rotax does not offer a crate package for that engine yet so its what we have to do until they offer it..if ever.

#16 ·
Guys, I have some donor hull packages starting to stack up in our shop. Anyone have a way to move these or is anyone in need of them? Just the hull alone is 1750 bucks. Looking to move entire package as shown in photos for around 1500. Have all paperwork for skis in hand.

Interested in a hull

#20 ·

I want to buy the hull, my hull was damaged today, and bybthe way do you ship to Maldives

#24 ·

I'm interested let me know please

I'm interested

I am
Thanks for the feedback. We have been able to get rid of 6 of them in the past 2 weeks but seem to have them coming out of our ears! We have 2 more just this week. We dont have the room for all of them so they need to go.
I want one

#33 ·

any chance you have any more of these

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.