SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and have found limited to no information on these. Anything I find seems to be official Sea-Doo information. I am wondering if anyone on here has this and if it is worth the $340? I would like to wakeskate/wakeboard behind and I know that it is possible, just curious if the Tow Pro makes it a better experience.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I did a search and have found limited to no information on these. Anything I find seems to be official Sea-Doo information. I am wondering if anyone on here has this and if it is worth the $340? I would like to wakeskate/wakeboard behind and I know that it is possible, just curious if the Tow Pro makes it a better experience.
hmmm i dont know if $340 on a spark will make a huge differences. Save the money and continue to ride the waves....

·
Registered
78 Posts
It looks like the main feature is the storage rack for your wakeboard. I don't see any great benefit to the grip handle because there are already grip handles. So if it's worth it based on the convenience of a rack, then go for it.

I personally wouldn't care for the rack because we ride straight out from our dock and you can always zip back over for equipment.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like the main feature is the storage rack for your wakeboard. I don't see any great benefit to the grip handle because there are already grip handles. So if it's worth it based on the convenience of a rack, then go for it.

I personally wouldn't care for the rack because we ride straight out from our dock and you can always zip back over for equipment.
Ah ok, I couldn't tell if the tow point was higher and if it made a difference. If it was $200 we would maybe look into it but I can't justify $340 for a rack. Thanks all for the tips!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.