SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys I've been researching the VTECH tuners and I have come to the conclusion the best idea would be to throw in or get a pool of people to buy one of these things.

Once bought and when we get our own registration and tune our own machines I figure we can work on a rental basis with it for members only. This would be achieved successfully with getting a pic of the members DL with the same shipping address, and also a pic of the member next to their seadoo holding the same DL. This would ensure we know the person is real and legitimate.

Is there any flaws with this idea fellow VTECH owners?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ultimately one of the best things to do is to get folks to put a deposit down on the unit.

Quite surprised at this point a PWC shop hasn't come online with a rental of their own!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I took my Spark into GVPS in Langley, BC, to get some wood chips I sucked up removed, and the guy there told me that they are doing the VTech tune there now, and that I could get it there. I may go back and look into what the cost would be for them to do it, might be cheaper since I wouldn't have to buy the tuner. Also, they are an authorized BRP dealer.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Around 52mph depends of your weight and ski condition. You will go slower because you do not have VTS

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well i think it's worth it cause that's a extra 11mph easily.. But not if I had the 90ho. I'm going to get it and then just rent out

·
Registered
516 Posts
I get 54 mph on my stock 90. Mind you that is going in the right direction perfectly trimmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just did 43 mhp at the beach today. I was surprised.. I usually get 41-42 mph on the lake.. Im going to try the tune tho.. I just didn't know if it would make better mph with any extras..

·
Registered
65 Posts
I let some one ride my vtec tuned ski and that had a 60hp ski and they were smile in the whole time he was riding. It's a lot faster top end and bottom end too. And I think it gets better fuel economy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts