SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a thread for my experience with SCS unlimited and my go at applying the Graphics wrap.
I just purchased a Level 2 "Bullshark" graphics wrap from them.

Pictures below.

The wrap looks great, the vinyl feels very good quality. It is very thick vinyl.
Customer service was good during the process and it took about 7-8 days to deliver. (good considering that they are Print-2-Order company)

Cleaning / Surface Prep:
I will be using 70/30 ispropryol alchohol / water to wipe down all surfaces.
(buy from walgreens/cvc for a few $)

Wet Application:
I will be using a mix of dish soap and water. (same as rapidtak and what SCS recommended as well)
I will post the ratio next week.
I bought a squeegee on amazon for $5.00

I will be putting on next week.
I will be uploading pics and a video for everyone.

Below are pics of the wrap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Take your time. I suggest a hair dryer to help work out any bubbles and to help the adhesive set.

I used this kit from Decal Works: https://www.decalmx.com/pages/product/product.php?productID=25

Have it left over from applying dirt bike graphics kits. This stuff is amazing. There are 2 major keys to doing this successfully:

1) Surface prep
2) Patience

You can't be in a hurry. The solutions in the DeCal Works kit really clean the surface well. It removes all oils, old adhesive from any previous graphics/stickers, etc...

Wet application is 1000x easier than trying to get the decal on in exactly the right place the first time.

Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take your time. I suggest a hair dryer to help work out any bubbles and to help the adhesive set.

I used this kit from Decal Works: https://www.decalmx.com/pages/product/product.php?productID=25

Have it left over from applying dirt bike graphics kits. This stuff is amazing. There are 2 major keys to doing this successfully:

1) Surface prep
2) Patience

You can't be in a hurry. The solutions in the DeCal Works kit really clean the surface well. It removes all oils, old adhesive from any previous graphics/stickers, etc...

Wet application is 1000x easier than trying to get the decal on in exactly the right place the first time.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info and tips! I appreciate it! I was actually going to buy that application kit, I think I saw you post about it before to someone in this forum! but I did not want to spend $33. >:D After researching and watching SCS videos I found out that the stuff in my above post should work fine. Ill post updates soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good choice in wrap!! I put my SCS Wrap on in November 2013 and still have had no issues with any of it peeling.. It took me about 3 and half hours to put my full kit on.. Have Fun and post some pictures when its done!

Also, no need for a hair dryer, just go by the video on youtube on how to apply it and you wont have any problems!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
BEZ:

Looks great, did you remove the "SEADOO" and "SPARK" decals that were on it or did you apply the wrap over them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Uploading pics and video asap! Sorry I have taken so long. Update coming tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts