SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the Seadoo Spark is so exciting because it is something that is far different from the other PWCs on the market. It is more affordable and lighter. I find it hard to believe that the Spark is the only one like it though.

Are there any other PWCs that come close to being comparable to the Spark? Does anyone know if other companies have a rival in the works that just hasn't come out yet?

·
Registered
337 Posts
how about one of these jet powered kayaks...

power is not comparable at all and your still looking at a couple thou MSRP, Spark is value to be sure!

·
Registered
289 Posts
So I take it that there aren't really comparable PWCs then. There must be some in the works that haven't been released yet though. Yamaha's cheapest PWC is still $7,999. Other companies must be planning to push down market. Going upmarket would be a strange move.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
So I take it that there aren't really comparable PWCs then. There must be some in the works that haven't been released yet though. Yamaha's cheapest PWC is still $7,999. Other companies must be planning to push down market. Going upmarket would be a strange move.
Sure seems to be like Yamaha is the leader in this segment. With competing brands already knowing about it, just maybe they have something in the works to directly rival it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts