SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone use ArmorAll for a while now on the Spark? Just wondering how the plastic materials are holding up over time. The spark has a lot of black all the way around and kind of dull looking after a while. I started to use it on a small area to see how it does over the next few summer months. I figured it will give it some shine and protecting from the hot summer sun, especially here in Texas. A lot of us have use it on our cars so I don't see an issue for the spark. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Has anyone use ArmorAll for a while now on the Spark? Just wondering how the plastic materials are holding up over time. The spark has a lot of black all the way around and kind of dull looking after a while. I started to use it on a small area to see how it does over the next few summer months. I figured it will give it some shine and protecting from the hot summer sun, especially here in Texas. A lot of us have use it on our cars so I don't see an issue for the spark. Any thoughts?

Unfortunately not yet, i keep mine under its cover inside the garage, so no dull color yet. but let me know if it worked.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I use Maxima SC1 clear coat after I wash with soap and water since day one and its held up great. (2014 HO 2 up)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.