SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of using my Spark to do some backpacking. A couple of things I have been looking at are:

• Mississippi Dubuque - La Crosse and back over a weekend.
  • Around Door County, again over a weekend
Anybody else got plans similar, or thought about doing some backpacking via PWC? Thoughts on storage? the front storage area is around 28L. Probably have to strap a dry bag to the back somewhere

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was thinking of using my Spark to do some backpacking. A couple of things I have been looking at are:

• Mississippi Dubuque - La Crosse and back over a weekend.
  • Around Door County, again over a weekend
Anybody else got plans similar, or thought about doing some backpacking via PWC? Thoughts on storage? the front storage area is around 28L. Probably have to strap a dry bag to the back somewhere

sounds like an adventure, at this moment i am actually mocking up a rack to carry my two rotopax 3 gallon fuel, that i recently purchase once having this i am going to try to add a basket where a cooler can be hold. I will see how the weight holds in the back but if this successful then i am pretty sure your idea will do just right. Have 2015 90hp spark no ibr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.