SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is everyones dream destination?

everyone must have one or can think of one :) or have you already found yours? share!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be nice

i will be looking for some rentals when i head there this year.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I took out a Sea Doo in Florida not too long ago. It was a great time. SO nice to be able to play in the water in February. Such things are unheard of in Canada.

I think the main factors in finding a good place to ride are finding relatively calm waters and good weather, and enough space to get around and reach full speed.

Looking around online most of the articles are about where is best to jet ski in Florida. So that makes me think that Florida is the best place to head to.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hunter you reach 50 mph in about 10 seconds (2 up) and I haven't seen much calm water yet. I can't wait for summer either; 3/4 of the traffic on the road and the water will be back home up north.

If the Spark had a 400 mile range (I'm not allowed to stop in Cuba) I would be riding it over to Cancun to refill and then points south of there.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have this spot by my friends cotttage that is great. I'd tow the sea doo there. But Ive been contemplating getting my own property there one day. I'll see if i can find some photos of the lake.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I have this spot by my friends cotttage that is great. I'd tow the sea doo there. But Ive been contemplating getting my own property there one day. I'll see if i can find some photos of the lake.
Awesome, do you happen to have any pictures of the location?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts