SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
My solas should be here next week some time. I understand the performance may not seem like much but the 0-50 time seemed like a pretty good improvement to me. It also seems RPMs are running a little lower with this prop, even at the top end. Makes me curious if the already good gph rating will be even better with this.

· Registered
31 Posts
The wear rings are plastic because they are supposed to give way before a potential damaging item contacts your prop and damages it. It is insurance for your prop. There are different thoughts on this though from what it seems. My plan, at least for this year is to keep a spare, which I have on order, in case I have an issue I can swap it out. If I notice I am doing well and not causing any damage to the current ring based on my riding then maybe next year I will upgrade to a stainless, just to keep the performance tip top without having to replace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.