SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought me a new ski for my b-day and we had a blast on it yesterday. Has anyone been on a nonstop voyage from destination to destination? We drove for 2 hours 45 minutes from speeds 30 to 40 and I burned a whole tank. Low fuel beeped when we were close to the landing.

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Furthest I have gone is an hour usually at 40 mph. The water here is rough so we have to have a calm day to go any kind of distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
You have an amazing wife there. What an excellent birthday present!

I have gone on runs of 30 miles round trip. Planning an 80 mile trip in two weeks. Will be bringing extra fuel for that just in case.
I can typically go 3-4 hours on a tank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in eastern NC I put in at Jacksonville wildlife ramp downtown and drove to surf city turning bridge. I believe we went at least 80-90 miles round trip

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome! I just got a 2015 2-up 60 HP for my birthday also. Haven't taken it out yet....still waiting for my truck trailer hitch to arrive. Quick question. How much oil do these burn, and what kind of oil to buy?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Gee, I don't think I've ever gotten under 4 hours on a tank. But for me, the vast majority of the time, I have my HO in touring mode and I'm just about always standing up carving tight turns under 30 MPH (though the motor is usually doing 6000 RPMs).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Awesome! I just got a 2015 2-up 60 HP for my birthday also. Haven't taken it out yet....still waiting for my truck trailer hitch to arrive. Quick question. How much oil do these burn, and what kind of oil to buy?
Hopefully you shouldn't be burning any oil. :) If you are referring to fuel, these are 4 strokes and you run regular gas through them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts