SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have seen a few pictures on here of sparks with black seats. Just wondering where to get them from or if people was just getting their seats re-covered.
Brp is starting to sell replacement grey seat covers for one up and two up sparks, part number 295501158 for two up and 295501159 for three up units,
$59.99 cdn for the two up covers and $64.99 cdn for the three up cover,
the kit comes with a grey seat strap, corner pieces, and rivets to reattach the new strap.

I put one on my grey two up unit and painted the white panels with some plasti-cote type spray paint and it looks pretty good!

I'd attach a pic but for some reason it keeps saying upload failed when I try to attach one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went to Menards and bought black vnyl car dash spray paint and sprayed seat in thin progressive layers -4- letting dry for about 30min between. Holding up great after 6 rides.
Did plastic coat to the white side covers and top handle bar cover. Not holding up that well but plastic coat can be touched up easily with another spraying. Might pull off and use the vinyl spray next year.

Looks great now (could not get pic to load)

·
Registered
81 Posts
i choose suede, its not like the carseats its very good with good grip, and i have carbonefiber around. And i got the strap in the same.. Suede.
i have used it for 1 year now and no marks after salt or anything.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks! I have problems sliding of the seat all the time, so a new seat cover is something i really need. Did you put it on yourself or have someone professionals do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I've been trying to find out if the the darker colors and materials other than nylon will get too hot or be uncomfortable because of texture. I usually just ride in my board shorts and I don't want to end up with something that is too hot or chaffs my skin. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a yellow and black Hydroturf seat - haven't noticed any issue but ours is still nylon.
we decided not to get the grip material for the same reason, my brother & boyfriend often ride in shorts only.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a yellow and black Hydroturf seat - haven't noticed any issue but ours is still nylon.
we decided not to get the grip material for the same reason, my brother & boyfriend often ride in shorts only.
Thanks! That's exactly what I was trying to find out. My spark is black and yellow also and I'm thinking black and gray vinyl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.