SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know. First post and talking bad is what all of you will say....but I love my spark! Best purchase I have made in 5 years. Have to get this out of the way too for all you complainers...I have had jet skis for 15 years. While that doesn't make me an expert my bars broke today in a mid speed turn and I'm not on the recall list. I'm just hoping that the sea-doo employee that is on this site might just see this. It's a safety issue that's all. I love my spark and will never say a bad word about it.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I will ignore the complainer remark since once again...First joined to report a problem. >:D
seriously though, Would'nt that be covered under warranty? I know someone on here had the same problem and they covered it. Check with your local dealer, might get surprised. :nerd:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is covered. Just hoping that BRP personnel will see this and maybe check into it. I love my spark! Just informing them(I hope).

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Glad to hear it was taken care of.
And just like every first poster, the ski was fixed by BRP and they complained for nothing...again...and again...and again....and again.........Will no one learn from reading threads :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts