SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When out today came off a wave a little to hard and snapped the bars in the top crossover brace, time to call the dealer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ah that sucks! I just got mine back today from the dealer. New handle bars seem smooth and I no longer hear squeaking when turning. I hope they don't continue to have issues with the new bars.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Who was it that did that DIY custom handle bar strengthening job on his and posted it here.? I know they posted about it awhile ago and it looked like a lot of work but made sense. I honestly think SeaDoo should have made the replacement a metal one. Good luck Mk2park. That sucks.

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice. Thanks. Looks good!

I remember a while back before I bought my spark ( before June) someone posted a handle bar strengthening mod with some sort of plaster or something. I was wondering how it was holding up.

Always cool to see creative mods, especially when they can help with a safety issue.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice. Thanks. Looks good!

I remember a while back before I bought my spark ( before June) someone posted a handle bar strengthening mod with some sort of plaster or something. I was wondering how it was holding up.

Always cool to see creative mods, especially when they can help with a safety issue.

Mod is holding up well never had any trouble with mine now over 100hrs

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts