SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The BRP speaker I received with my 2019 spark trixx has stopped working. I had used the speaker briefly, and it all worked fine. When I have then gone to charge the speaker prior to taking the ski out, the lights illuminate indicating it’s charging. However when I unplugged it from the charger the speaker now has no life and won’t turn on what so ever.

Has any one else had this issue? Or does anybody have any idea what may be the problem?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The BRP speaker I received with my 2019 spark trixx has stopped working. I had used the speaker briefly, and it all worked fine. When I have then gone to charge the speaker prior to taking the ski out, the lights illuminate indicating it’s charging. However when I unplugged it from the charger the speaker now has no life and won’t turn on what so ever.

Has any one else had this issue? Or does anybody have any idea what may be the problem?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve got two speakers. Both 2019/2020 models and one has kicked the bucket. It went working to working Great to working for 15 minutes.
I charge it for days and the blue light never turns any other color.
Now when I unplug it it won’t even turn on.
Any idea where you send these for repair?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts