SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Sea-Doo SAR watercraft combines the features rescue professionals need to respond to life-threatening situations. It is designed for everything from surf and white water to flood and other emergency situations. The sponsons and running boards add the stability and buoyancy needed in surf and white water; the heavy-duty front bumper and elastomer hull coating are adapted to navigation along rocky coasts; and features such as the anti-debris water intake grate, the stainless steel wear ring, and the internal heat exchanger with shock-protected cooling system, improve shallow-water capabilities.

"At the Chambly Fire Department, we wanted to minimize the risk of injury to our water rescue team while improving the performance of our watercraft. We worked with BRP engineers at developing a safe, robust yet powerful and nimble SAR watercraft, one tailored to our needs," said Nicolas Drapeau , Deputy Fire Chief.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
This thing looks badass, even more badass in that video of it in action.
I can even see police agencies buying these for their Marine units.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yea that looks awesome. The guys that get to actually rescue people with that have an awesome job. Ride around on a seadoo and save lives. Fun and rewarding.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the look and the idea of the anti-debris water intake! Riding on rivers in Texas this is something I'd like for my Sparks. Any information would be appreciated. Kurt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts