SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys, I hope you are all good !!

From here is Fábio, I am from Portugal and I am looking to buy a spark, as you know for sure, here is not easy to buy a jet, soo I am looking for opinions from you that already have experience with this jet to try to do the best deal.
I heard from somo guys that is possible and easy to buy a 60hp and program to 90hp because the engine isthe same, and is easy to install the vts, because the one that I wantis the 2up trixx but here, is 11K. What do you advise ? by the way,let me know every opinion that you have from this jets, problems, pro, cons, etc etc.. BEst Regards Guys !!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Hi Fabio,
I own a 2014 90hp. That year did not come with VTS but was available a couple years later. When I bought it to install, to my surprise the ski is already fitted with the wiring and the dash already had the screen for it. I literally had to just plug it in and install the new handle bar switches. I went with the 90hp because it comes with IBR and you will like that. Honestly, the 90hp is fine for me. Maybe see if they have a test ride day somewhere by you and go ride both.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Fabio,
I have a 2021 3up with i.b.r. 90 h.p. It was easy to install the v.t.s system, I also installed a solas 12 14 impeller. This ski is fun. You can get a riva map tuner and reflash the ecu if you want a little more. I put the stage 3 8600 on it but went back to the stock 90 h.p. tune because it is plenty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts