SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in June I got a brand new 2016 2 up, 90Hp with convenience pack... I have like 10 hours on it now total, and have used it for the last 3 weekends no problem. This weekend i went out and halfway through my trip i got a check engine message, and the engine light came on and a short been every 15 mins or so (as i had to get it back home i rode it for another 30ish min). I dont notice performance issues (although i did not try to put it into sport mode after) I did not go inverted, nor did it flip. The waves were average, and I cant imagine i did anything to it. Oil is good, fuel is good (high octane only), and no water in the engine. I took it out again this morning, after sitting on the trailer all night, and I rode if for about a minute and the light is still on (again no sport mode). I'm not looking forward to bringing it into the shop is there anything I can do??? Please and thank you for the help!:crying:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.