SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was doing some aggressive riding today. Rode for a good hour hitting some nice sized waves. Went into a calm bay to hit some power slides and got a beep for faulty sensor. Immediately went away, this happens only every once in a while. Never has caused me any problems. Shortly after I hit some very large waves for about 10 minutes. (Not spanking rev limiter in the air). Hit the water after a wave pulled the throttle and it went into limp mode with a check engine light. I shut it off For a bit, fired it back up, then everything was back to normal. started to cruise home, made it about a mile then it kicked on again. Shut it off and fired it back up and it ran mint the rest of the way home 2 more miles. Anyone have any insights as to what happened? 2016 spark, H.O., No IBR, 103 hours

·
Registered
64 Posts
Check your fluid levels - I just found out that the 2016's may develop a coolant leak. If that's starting to get low, it may trigger a warning when the fluid gets sloshed around. Anyway, that's my guess.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ditto on the coolant leak. Mine had a defective warped coolant bottle that allowed some fluid to escape. When the ski is low on coolant it goes into sport mode.
Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts