SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I know some car waxes donot work on plastic I just used a little turtle wax ice spray wax synthetic formula said safe on plastic and rubber in a few spots looks nice

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wash with a quality boat soap, and then wipe down and coat the entire thing... topside/seat/hull... with 303 aerospace protectant.

I wouldn't attempt to wax the spark.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about waxing/protecting. I use Pledge on my quads (same plastic) and they look awesome. Was gonna try the same thing on the Spark.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tire shine...silicon based tire shine, armorall will work well too. Don't use wax unless it's some of that spray shine which is also silicon based usually

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
if you use a silicone base product wont it leave a slippery residue. Once it starts to wear off you will see were it was and were its not.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do not use armor all .. Made this mistake with my jeeps plastic fenders will fade and then you can tell as you'll get these left over white grey-ish marks

·
Registered
191 Posts
"wax as you dry" product for the "body"? Eagle One/Turtle Wax et all while drying the Spark..

What about CLEANING the white seat?? Simple Green?? Maybe??

·
Registered
247 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about waxing/protecting. I use Pledge on my quads (same plastic) and they look awesome. Was gonna try the same thing on the Spark.
I use the Dollar Store Lemmon Pledge on the Spark and My Can Am Spyders and windshield. Great stuff and $1 a can!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts

Collinite 845 works wonders and last a long time a lot of guys swaer buy this stuff...I am one of them. Cheap too, can't go wrong for $20 that will last you a while. 303 Aerospace is a good one too but doesn't last as long I find. Good on the black plastics though thats for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts