SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my coolant level out of the dealer was right at the line when I got home. What type of coolant do I use to add a little?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine was little low from the dealer. If it's on the line, probably no reason to panic.

The type of coolant your Spark needs is recommend in the operator's manual. It recommends "Long Life Antifreeze", part number 219 702 685.

I ordered some online and the bottle is labelled "BRP XPS pre-mixed antifreeze/coolant".

It's the same part number.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Anybody know what KIND of coolant it is? Silicate, low silicate, organic, hybrid organic, etc., ...formulas like Toyota, Honda, etc., ....coolants are quite differnt today than years gone by and don't mix well...plus with the plastic and various metals (and composites) now used in engine composition, it does make a diff!

would save if didn't have to buy from dealer

·
Registered
247 Posts
Its Just Normal 50/50 Aluminum Friendly coolant.
The line on the container is COLD Level. If Its a 1/2 inch or so below I would Not add anything?
TOO Much Coolant or Oil Is Not a Good thing- Just check the level at the end of every day when you get the Ski home after its cooled Off a While!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I was told by a friend at a local dealer that they've been instructed not to mix the green antifreeze with the pink stuff that comes in the Spark because it won't mix. And SEA-DOO sells the green stuff too. So if you are adding, make sure you get the pink stuff! The part number you need is 219702685 just like Orca mentioned above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts