SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the dealer today to ask about a quote for a 2016 3up ho with ibr and the convince package. The total came to be just over $9500!!!! I was thinking to myself this can't be right. It was 7400 for the base model plus 775 for the trailer. There was about 550 dollars in prep and freight. And then added taxes and registration of around 680. My question is how can I get around this prep and freight or am I just stuck with it?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
You just have to price shop. Some people have gotten great deals and some have taken it up the tukus. I say, figure a reasonable price and start shopping. They might not budge much since the ski is in a high demand.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My 2015 3up with convenience package and IBR was 8700 out the door without trailer, but found a brand new move 1 seadoo trailer on Craigslist for 600. All of the shops within 200 miles from me were selling out of the 3ups so they wouldn't negotiate much on the price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was also shocked with the freight charges when i went to purchase my 2up. It didnt seem worth the cost when i could have jumped up to the next model. However, each one in my area had the same charges.
You can probably find a Better deal around December from someone looking to sell off the last of the 2014 and 2015 models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.