SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned my 2 3ups for about 2 Weeks now, and boy they are a blast to ride. I've been about 4 times at local lake already .. the stickers I got from the dealership have fallen off, so I decided to cut my own vinyl decals with my plotter, here's a few pics. Different decals on each 3up... uploadfromtaptalk1437456372500.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1437456390172.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1437456434119.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1437456445594.jpg

·
Registered
259 Posts
Those look great!
Nice work.

The stickers I got from the dealership are holding fine on my Spark. The dealership had 2 types of Sea Doo stickers and the parts guy told me that only one set would work on the Spark. I wonder if they gave you the wrong type?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow, excellent job! I especially love the 2253 font. I like it better than the Sea Doo stickers. What font is it?

Can you tell the rest of us how you did it (which plotter, what paper, which ink)?

I put my Sea Doo stickers on the bottom (black hull), in part because I had not seen any numbers on the top that look as good as yours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, excellent job! I especially love the 2253 font. I like it better than the Sea Doo stickers. What font is it?

Can you tell the rest of us how you did it (which plotter, what paper, which ink)?

I put my Sea Doo stickers on the bottom (black hull), in part because I had not seen any numbers on the top that look as good as yours.
I have a Roland gx24 plotter , it Cuts vinyl and other material. I do decals , shirts etc on the side , the font I used is called( dream mma) . I used a grey vinyl on the shadow and a matte black vinyl finish for the font. It's two layered

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice job.

I too make my own registration numbers. I have Silhouette SD, it's an inexpensive cutter but works well. I refinished this Wetbike and did the Wetbike logo as well as the registration numbers. I just finished cutting and installing new FL registration last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice job.

I too make my own registration numbers. I have Silhouette SD, it's an inexpensive cutter but works well. I refinished this Wetbike and did the Wetbike logo as well as the registration numbers. I just finished cutting and installing new FL registration last week.
What is that lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts