SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Southern Ontario. I take care of my shite.

Ok with that said, what are you really saying when you state your "shite"? I am confused.

To go to literal terminology, is that i don't think its a highly necessities nor anybody saying nay or hey to really adapting this function. Will it be effective, hmmm not to its top performance but it comes down how you maintain your spark. Driving sloppy and continuous submerge then i can see the real usage behind this. But hey I might be incorrect. Just trying to provide feedback.0:)

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't even fog my engines at the end of the season. The off season is so short I don't feel it necessary. Who knows it may bite me in the ass but I have owned many small engines and never had a single one fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't even fog my engines at the end of the season. The off season is so short I don't feel it necessary. Who knows it may bite me in the ass but I have owned many small engines and never had a single one fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK that's what i thought, I haven't had issues with any small engine either nor have i been needing to fog them, but lets hope we don't get a negative feedback down the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts