SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I require some help of you guys in this forum.
Me and my friend where renting some jetskis, and one of them (the Seadoo Spark 2up 90 2015/2016) got hit buy another jetski in the side and it got damaged on the side. The owner of the jetskis claimed that the part only on it own costs
2102.32 U.S. dollars. Is there any where i can get the part cheaper and from where. Anyone got any advice? Thank you so much in advance!
The piece that got damaged is the exact same on as in the picture in the link under, the jetski is 2015 or 2016 model

http://www.seadoospark.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7601&d=1438441699

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello, I require some help of you guys in this forum.
Me and my friend where renting some jetskis, and one of them (the Seadoo Spark 2up 90 2015/2016) got hit buy another jetski in the side and it got damaged on the side. The owner of the jetskis claimed that the part only on it own costs
2102.32 U.S. dollars. Is there any where i can get the part cheaper and from where. Anyone got any advice? Thank you so much in advance!
The piece that got damaged is the exact same on as in the picture in the link under, the jetski is 2015 or 2016 model

http://www.seadoospark.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7601&d=1438441699

OOo :eek: Ouch unfortunately no, unless you try to plastic weld it but that comes back to the owner if they let you do it. claim it on insurance if you did get one upon renting one..

·
Registered
19 Posts
My niece crashed into my daughter on rentals to the .
. tune of $7000.00 dollars. Don't just pay, witch you will have to if you sighned the contract . Buy it out, get the price used ..I got two and used on for parts to fix the two foot crack in the hull. Good luck...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Why dont they just fix it. Thats about the easiest spot on the upper hull to reinforce with the stainless mesh from behind . A bead on the outside and sand flat. It shouldnt take more than half an hour to repair plus top removal and reinstall. I suppose since its not yours they want it to look new and perfect like all rental machines .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.