SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 3up on Friday afternoon. I couldn't get it on the lake until today. 30 minutes in check engine light comes on & Spark shuts down. No power, nothing. Checked battery cables, oil/coolant levels & everything is fine. Any thoughts? Already left message with dealership about which Dock to come get it at on Monday.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
check the 15amp fuse from the left side access cover. Couple of people had problems with it already. Turns out to be a wire rubbing on the engine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dealership just called & said that's what it was. Thanks for the tip!
Check for chaffed wiring, front right motor area. Someone here or over at GH forum had the same issue and dealer found a wire grounding out on the engine block.

Yep, my phone sent this...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had a loom at mine this ARV. Harness was about 10mm away from the cylinder head so a price of air-conditioning insulation rubber was cable tied around the harness, I also noted the big plug that everyone has issues with getting apart to remove the top was just hanging, so that got cable tied to the steering cable, I can't believe how the harness is just left to flop around, not good considering how much they flog around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts