SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
New to forum with new orange crush 3up Irb ,conv package on the way.:)
Delivery date of April 15 , 2015

·
Registered
274 Posts
traded my 2 up 90 hp with manual reverse and the wife's 3 up 90hp with Ibr both orange colour for a grey 2up 90hp with Ibr because I want Vts and a pink 3up 90hp with Ibr for the wife...can't wait for Vts!! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
traded my 2 up 90 hp with manual reverse and the wife's 3 up 90hp with Ibr both orange colour for a grey 2up 90hp with Ibr because I want Vts and a pink 3up 90hp with Ibr for the wife...can't wait for Vts!! :)
Hmmm,didn't get vts. Is that something I can doo later?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome, congrats on putting down a deposit!
have you started to look into accessories and modifications as yet ?
Thanks!
I will be getting a cover and have been thinking about getting the quick ties.
No performance mods though. I think I'll keep it stock.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hmmm,didn't get vts. Is that something I can doo later?
yes, it is an add on accessory, you need Ibr to do it though, that is why I decided to trade in the first place, didn't really need to trade the wife's in cause she had Ibr but she would be jealous if I got a new one and she didn't! lol

Plus next years come with two year warranty, I was going to buy extended warranty but I may as well put that money towards a new one again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. This is a great site with tons of info from knowledgeable posters. So much info pouring in I can barely keep up :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Just want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. This is a great site with tons of info from knowledgeable posters. So much info pouring in I can barely keep up :D
Tell me about it, i've been here for a while and there still is a lot im missing out on. really need to set aside some time to delve more into the wealth of information here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts