SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We recently bought a 3up Spark (about 2 1/2 months ago). We have yet to use it and it has been covered with the black spark cover since we got it. A couple days ago we uncovered it to get it ready for it's first outing and noticed a darkened discoloration of the seat. It almost looks burned. It should be the bright pineapple yellow. What could cause this and is there any way to fix it? We sent pictures in to our dealer to see if it will be covered under warranty for a new seat. Just sucks that we haven't even used it yet!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine has done the same thing, the first time i used it it wasn't like it. I took it to the river 3 days ago and when i took the cover off the darks marks were there, they seemed to mostly come off while using the ski but not completely.

I drove home without the cover on, then washed and sried the ski and covered it that night. I uncovered it yesterday and the marks are back worse than before. It looks like it has been burned so I'm assuming that it has something to do with my ski being in sunlight and the colour of the cover transfering onto my yellow seat.

I haven't found anything to get it off yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts