SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
thankfully wrapping a sea doo is much easier than wraping a car as the vinyl wrap here is in small pieces and not massive pieces that require 2 people at times.

Being able to do this yourself will have a lot of sea doo spark owners buying and installing these themselves.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
yep. and its removable so you could change how your seadoo looks every season.
Thats right, all it takes is peeling it off and even some heat to make it easier to remove it all.
Can't wait to see sparks with these different color scheme's on them.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel like this same technique is applied to tinting windows, applying paint protection film, etc

Its all kind of the same. Makes me wonder if I could tint my own car or apply my own paint protection film as long as I get the precut film.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I feel like this same technique is applied to tinting windows, applying paint protection film, etc

Its all kind of the same. Makes me wonder if I could tint my own car or apply my own paint protection film as long as I get the precut film.
you can but it's not as easy for forgiving as this as we're dealing with smaller pieces where as windows and full panels are tricky.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Reminds me of putting the stickers on my Kinder surprise toys as a kid. I thought that Sea-doo would put the graphics on your Spark instead of making you do it. Doesn't seem like much fun to put a whole bunch of stickers on something.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Guess it depends what your idea of fun is. I'd have fun putting the stickers on. Feels nice to get something done and look at all the work you put in, and this isn't even that much work!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im sure you can get your dealer to install it for you. might charge you for it though.. i'd just do it myself.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
well im sure you can get your dealer to install it for you. might charge you for it though.. i'd just do it myself.
you can, i guess some people find doing this to be a problem and rather let someone else do it, fair enough, not all of us are DIY'ers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts