SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
thankfully wrapping a sea doo is much easier than wraping a car as the vinyl wrap here is in small pieces and not massive pieces that require 2 people at times.

Being able to do this yourself will have a lot of sea doo spark owners buying and installing these themselves.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like this same technique is applied to tinting windows, applying paint protection film, etc

Its all kind of the same. Makes me wonder if I could tint my own car or apply my own paint protection film as long as I get the precut film.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I feel like this same technique is applied to tinting windows, applying paint protection film, etc

Its all kind of the same. Makes me wonder if I could tint my own car or apply my own paint protection film as long as I get the precut film.
you can but it's not as easy for forgiving as this as we're dealing with smaller pieces where as windows and full panels are tricky.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Reminds me of putting the stickers on my Kinder surprise toys as a kid. I thought that Sea-doo would put the graphics on your Spark instead of making you do it. Doesn't seem like much fun to put a whole bunch of stickers on something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.