SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if Ducati dips its head in to making pwc would you be interested? Or will it be too expensive if it ever happens. Personally i think it would be cool to see one of these exotic pwcs btu i dont think i will ever pay for one as the seadoo spark seems to do its job. But if I ever end up with enough disposable income why not? :)

Yay or Nay?

For some hardcore Ducatisti, the Diavel was offensive enough. Certain dyed-in-the-knee-pucks fans of the Italian brand still cringe at the mere existence of a Bologna-built cruiser, even one that does define new performance standards for the feet-forward class. We can only imagine this group’s relief that the once heavily rumored Ducati scooter project has been shelved (for now, at least). But the honor of Ducati’s proud racing heritage isn’t completely safe just yet, now that we’ve spied these artist renderings of the (awfully named) “Wetcati” personal watercraft—perhaps the perfect launch to ferry douchey Italian playboys from yacht-to-shore in Monaco or St. Tropez.
MotorcyclistOnline

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think the lay down sport bike design would not feel nice for guys in the chop. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I would be interested.

Having liked their bikes and always wanting one, a Ducati PWC is perfect for me. They just better get pricing right, positioning an entry level PWC to sit a bit higher than the Spark will do them and us well.

·
Registered
289 Posts
The riding position looks really weird, and I know that it will be super expensive. It'll be interesting to see, but I am not really thinking about buying it.

Love how the Spark is affordable. That was the whole point of it, right?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hahah just to be clear, Ducati has no intentions on making a pwc, this is a mockup done by a third party for fun, it has no affiliation to Ducati and is all speculation.

But I'm with those on this board, I think it'd be cool to see, and with those dual engines it'd undoubtedly be one of the fastest out there, if not the fastest.

·
Registered
307 Posts
My boyfriend and I both ride motorcycles.

I ride a Honda, he rides an MV Agusta.
The servicing cost on his MV is approx 3 times more than the servicing cost on my Honda.

I know the Duc Wetski is only a mockup, but suffice to say if they DID decide to do it, apart from the outrageous initial cost, the ongoing servicing cost will be plain stupid lol.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My boyfriend and I both ride motorcycles.

I ride a Honda, he rides an MV Agusta.
The servicing cost on his MV is approx 3 times more than the servicing cost on my Honda.

I know the Duc Wetski is only a mockup, but suffice to say if they DID decide to do it, apart from the outrageous initial cost, the ongoing servicing cost will be plain stupid lol.
Which bikes do you guys have?

is that a brutale in your avatar?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yamaha and Kawasaki both make PWCs, so it isn't really a huge leap for a motorcycle company to start making PWCs. A Ducati one would certainly be fun to see.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yamaha and Kawasaki both make PWCs, so it isn't really a huge leap for a motorcycle company to start making PWCs. A Ducati one would certainly be fun to see.
Exactly.

Plus last I recall, Ducati was looking to greatly expand their portfolio, delving into the world of PWC could do them some good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts