SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coolant level has been maintaining at normal level on both machines. Definitely not the issue, at least for me.
I am going to hopefully get mine serviced soon and wondering if anyone figured this out yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2020 is doing the same thing! Just after the 65 hr mark this starting happening. I posted about it on the riders group on FB and a guy on there told me he rents a flock out and most of which were all 2020 90hp models and half of them threw the same alarm. The dealership said they replaced the thermostats and they were good to go. Will be doing the replacement this weekend and taking her out Sunday to see if the alarm comes back. Anyone else solve this issue yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same thing on my 2019 2up 90hp except I had coolant in the hull. It would cool down start up again and then had the same problem. Took it apart and there was coolant all over the reservoir ftom top down like there was coming from the resevoir cap. Also had a little coming out of the weep hole on the water pump. Decided to change the water pump gasket as they have been known to have a problem. The resevoir and cap are on order I'll let you know how it goes. When we did take off the gasket though we noticed this blue stuff around the entire gasket. No idea what it could be.
Green Terrestrial plant Plant Grass Flowering plant

21 - 30 of 30 Posts