SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, newbie here. Glad to be part of this group.

I have a 2019 Spark 2up and will soon have a 2020 Spark 3up, both with IBR. I got a good deal on an Extended VTS kit that was just delivered and I want to jump right to the install.

Any thoughts as far as which Spark should get the VTS - the 2up or the 3up? Not sure which one will benefit the most from the "upgrade", or which one I would enjoy the most with the variable trim.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all, newbie here. Glad to be part of this group.

I have a 2019 Spark 2up and will soon have a 2020 Spark 3up, both with IBR. I got a good deal on an Extended VTS kit that was just delivered and I want to jump right to the install.

Any thoughts as far as which Spark should get the VTS - the 2up or the 3up? Not sure which one will benefit the most from the "upgrade", or which one I would enjoy the most with the variable trim.

Many thanks!
Doulas, I have both the two up and the 3up with the extended VTS. Lyon can’t go wrong with adding it to either. I have a 2up Trixx and added the extended VTS to my 3up....:.two different animals. Flip a coin. Which one do you ride more often?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you do more tricks on the 2 up? It should make the bike easier to launch out the water, tail stands, etc.
Do you pull a tube, ski, wakeboard, etc. on the 3 up? It would help with plaining out quicker. Agree with above, which do you ride more often?

Let us know how the install goes, maybe take some pics?
I have an extended VTS kit in box waiting to install on an '18 ibr 3 up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you do more tricks on the 2 up? It should make the bike easier to launch out the water, tail stands, etc.
Do you pull a tube, ski, wakeboard, etc. on the 3 up? It would help with plaining out quicker. Agree with above, which do you ride more often?

Let us know how the install goes, maybe take some pics?
I have an extended VTS kit in box waiting to install on an '18 ibr 3 up.
It improves both of them.....for all the things that you mentioned.....nice cheap upgrade!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts