SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:|Does anyone know where I can buy a fire extinguisher that actually fits in the compartment of brand new 2018 Spark Trixx?

After buying the Sea Doo, I attempted to order one of the Kidde ones before learning that they were recalled. I then found a used on on eBay and the jerk sent it to me without the pin, so I'm afraid that if I put it in there it will spray dry chem all over. Maybe someone knows of a different brand / model which fits or somewhere to get extra yellow plastic pull pins?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dealers are getting them in and the ones I got were made by First Alert (Tracy Motorsports, Tracy CA). I bought one for my 2018 Trixx as well as my Waverunner. They only recently got them in stock. Keep looking at PWC dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it smart, to drill a small hole in the bottom of the spot where the fire extinguisher goes? My last one got rusted. There is a hole next to it, where I keep flares and registration! Don't buy the "FIRE GONE " BRAND mine all leaked out. I got 2 and just Gorilla glued the top on the 2nd one. Hopefully this works!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it smart, to drill a small hole in the bottom of the spot where the fire extinguisher goes? My last one got rusted. There is a hole next to it, where I keep flares and registration! Don't buy the "FIRE GONE " BRAND mine all leaked out. I got 2 and just Gorilla glued the top on the 2nd one. Hopefully this works!
It's all been dry ever since! An ounce of water can't hurt, since full synthetic, Royal Purple and Mobile 1, oil filter and spark plugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts